Mosti Mondiale Yield from M&M Frozen Must Bucket

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcalli1

Reaction score
I'm planning on ordering a couple frozen must buckets from M&M after the new year and I'm curious what sort of yield I can expect from the five gallon buckets. I was planning on a 5 gal bucket of destemmed cab and a 5.25 gal bucket of Chardonnay juice. I assume the Chardonnay juice will yield about 5 gals of wine. How about the bucket of cab? Thanks

A recent article in Wine Maker magazine said to expect about 70% to 80% yield on the reds.

Thig said:
A recent article in Wine Maker magazine said to expect about 70% to 80% yield on the reds.

Thanks. So about 4 gals from the reds. Hmmm, depending on the cost of shipping that could approach $10/bottle. I assume since so many sing the praises of M&M, the quality is worth it.

I haven't priced the frozen must but I had just finished reading the article in Wine Maker magazine when I saw your post. Hopefully it will be good. A lot of the decisions, compared to a kit, will be up to you.

Back