Ya Miss ME??/

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well folks, I am back from vacation.

The MRS and I went down to Delray Beach Florida for almost 2 weeks. It was so nice to get out of the cold.

The highlight of the vacation came on our last full day there. I was walking around the pool, working up a nice depression over the thought of coming home, when our neighbor stuck his head out of his window and said "Hey John, we're taking the boat out, you wanna come"?

Long story short, our last day ranks as one of the great days of my life. Here we are, sitting in 80+ degree weather (the only really nice warm day we had), sitting in sunshine, cruising the inter-coastal past estates worth more money than I can ever imagine, in a boat (yacht) worth more money than I could ever imagine.

We ended up having dinner at what I would consider the perfect Florida restaurant (open air, water view, plenty of docking space, great sea food, and live "jimmy buffet" type music).

I had a great time and ... IT SUCKS TO BE BACK!!!!!!

The cold, upon my return, greeted my like a kick in the [rather sensitive part of the male anatomy].

Sounds like you had a great time. At this point I am just a little bit envious of your time in the 80 degree weather.

Welcome back to reality, nice to get away once in awhile.

Color me jealous. Sounds like an awesome trip. And, yes, we missed you here, although I am happy for you that you didn't ruin your trip paying homage to WMT!

Welcome back!

Now you can get back to work on your Welches wine for the contest...

Glad you had a great time and welcome back! And it looks like you brought back some warmer weather!

You know da rules in dis joint John………

696548d1335890314-new-member-italy-joining-simpson-pics-didnt-happen.jpg

Very happy you are back John as I was getting worried we had lost our "Head Welchs Wine Competition" judge.
Your Welchs palate is world renowned.

Back