WMT (Unofficial) Mist Wine Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tweaked kits

Here are a few I could send,pina colada ,cosmopolitan,raspberry Cabernet, Valencia orange sangria, straw berry margarita, Blackberry lime daiquiri, zinfandel pomegranate ,cranberry Melbec and finally a coconut FRESCATI ,what would you like ?????????:i oh I for got and long island ice tea also==..:u

island mist or tweaked kits

yes that's my secret to a 37 year engagement with success.:pic
how are you coming along with entrées???????

Joe,

Not to be a whiner. But I think everyone one is starting their contest wines now. I believe entering an aged wine could bring an unfair advantage

Here are a few I could send,pina colada ,cosmopolitan,raspberry Cabernet, Valencia orange sangria, straw berry margarita, Blackberry lime daiquiri, zinfandel pomegranate ,cranberry Melbec and finally a coconut FRESCATI ,what would you like ?????????:i oh I for got and long island ice tea also==..:u

Just send one of each and I'll qualify the best one. I won't say anything, I promise.

symbols

do anyone else have what looks like Asian symbols on the top or sides of their pc???????????

Hmmm ... this is starting to sound like a scam to get lots of free bottles of wine. Maybe I should start a WMT (unofficial) big red contest. :try

Um, that's been done, richmke. It is ongoing now. Amazing, huh.

That's why here, we decided to let the winners of the previous contest judge the next. You have to win to judge. It's part of the reward. If it were a scam, I'd have been judging every one of them. ;)

Hi everybody! I am new to this hobby but am thinking of joining the competition. I have made one wine kit, I have a fruit blend aging, a couple of meads in secondary fermentation, and I just started my first dragons blood wine. I am planning on working with Cafego68 to come up with something that is at least drinkable. We have the wine kit and will start it next week. We are still coming up with our tweaking plan and I am excited to make some more wine!

Hi everybody! I am new to this hobby but am thinking of joining the competition. I have made one wine kit, I have a fruit blend aging, a couple of meads in secondary fermentation, and I just started my first dragons blood wine. I am planning on working with Cafego68 to come up with something that is at least drinkable. We have the wine kit and will start it next week. We are still coming up with our tweaking plan and I am excited to make some more wine!

Welcome to the forum and the contest. Glad we have another contestant. And good luck!

Yes! this will be a fun contest and you certainly don't have to be a Master Winemaker to win. Creativity plays a big part in this type of kit. And best of all, they are affordable to most everybody.
I started mine today. For the first time ever, I made the same kit as I had done before. I'm not a big fan of 'party wines', but the last batch was pretty well received by lots of friends and family. So, I thought I might have a chance here. Even with Joeswine onboard.

Joe,

Not to be a whiner. But I think everyone one is starting their contest wines now. I believe entering an aged wine could bring an unfair advantage

Calvin has a point. If the rest of us are just starting now, how in the world are we to have a prayer's chance again the Tweak-Master on an aged wine?

Shhhh.. Don't ruffle Joe's feathers until AFTER the big red competition judging tomorrow. :>

Island mist kits

i'll tell you what i'll do in november the pomegranates will start coming in ,i have a island mist kit sitting, i wasn't going to do it until after the first of the year anyway that is what i will send and i will post the making of the kit as soon as the pomegranates come in step by step,will that do?you know i could loose also..:)..HAVEN'T WON A CONTEST ON THIS FORUM YET.....:)

20140613_185519.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Green Apple Riesling IM kit. What do you think of a Crumb Topping tweak?

Hmmm... what goes well with Apples and wine?

i'll tell you what i'll do in november the pomegranates will start coming in ,i have a island mist kit sitting, i wasn't going to do it until after the first of the year anyway that is what i will send and i will post the making of the kit as soon as the pomegranates come in step by step,will that do?you know i could loose also..:)..HAVEN'T WON A CONTEST ON THIS FORUM YET.....:)

Joe I haven't one a contest yet either. This one allows just about any level of wine maker to have a chance.
You are brave starting in November. But I am willing to bet you can pull it off. If anyone knows just how long the party times need to rest, it's you.

Just curious, do you have any that were made in the last 3 months?

Sent from my iPad Air because I spilled wine on my MacBook. Waaaah! :(

I have a Green Apple Riesling IM kit. What do you think of a Crumb Topping tweak?

Hmmm... what goes well with Apples and wine?

Well, vanilla ice cream goes well with apples. I don't know about ice cream and wine!

Latest posts

Back