Winemaking just not meant to be for me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss Sarah. Good luck picking up the pieces and starting over. It'll be ok.

I thought it was worth bringing this back up
What like a good burp?
Let the mopping jokes begin............oh wait.........I think RunningWolf took care of that!
Sarah I was only thinking positive thoughts, we all know you have mopping talents now and would be a great proctor for the testing in the chat room.
Sarah, you need to put up one of those work safety signs.
Accident free for. …
ONE WEEK!

Steve, now that was pretty dang funny. We could probably do something along the same line for Nikki.

Sarah I was only thinking positive thoughts, we all know you have mopping talents now and would be a great proctor for the testing in the chat room.

I know, all in good fun. I'll have to pick up a white board during my "renovations"

I just noticed this thread and wow.. I sorry for your loss.. I couldn't imagine.. Not only losing the wine but the carboys hurts the most.. Def going to spend some time in my cellar making sure everything it safe and sturdy..

Thank you all again!

I started a new cranberry today (5 gallons again......I really want it drinkable for Christmas.....we'll see, I'll be cutting it close), and the Valipolicella Riplasso is fermenting along nicely. I've got the table top on the heavy-duty sawhorses which should hold for now with the few batches I have started (until I have a stronger shelf/table set up). So far the Sauv Blanc doesn't look infected, still clear as a bell and not growing anything funky. I might bottle it in a few weeks as long as it looks good.

You guys are rough. I realize the need to make other wine makers aware of the issue of a srtong table but I'm sure Sarah doesn't want to re-live her collapse.

Sarah, I hope you get back on your feet soon. I'm sure you willl and maybe one day we will ride together. Good luck on the endeavors, hope our support helped a bit.

From one wino to another.....

You guys are rough. I realize the need to make other wine makers aware of the issue of a srtong table but I'm sure Sarah doesn't want to re-live her collapse.

Sarah, I hope you get back on your feet soon. I'm sure you willl and maybe one day we will ride together. Good luck on the endeavors, hope our support helped a bit.

From one wino to another.....

Sarah,

I justg raised a toast to you with lots of well wishings on the way.:b

Latest posts

Back