Wine Lab

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious as to what everyone has in their lab whether it be simple or large. Let me know as I start building mine!

Vinemetrica 300!!. Presque Isle has the best prices on a real nice gram scale also for around $29. Graduated flasks and beakers. I use most every size up to 1000ml at home and work for testing and blending purposes.

I have a Vinmetrica 300 (might even learn to use it someday), a digital scale, several Erlenmeyer flasks (don't like Florence with her round bottom) and beakers between 50 and 2000 ml, a magnetic stirrer, glass rods, glass funnels and chemicals. Need to get an outfitted ring stand and maybe a Bunsen burner. I found a lot of good stuff on eBay.

Dan aka Runningwolf by far has the nicest setup. Makes me green with envy every time I look at it! :sm

Thank you guys! I will check out the vinmetrica as I was already looking at something like that. Yes Dan has an awesome set up! I was lucky to meet him one day at PI and he lead me to this forum. One day if I'm up in your area Ill have to stop by Dan.

I have my lab area (sink, counter, and shelves),
The room is large enough for my VCSS tanks to hug the wall,
I also have a long, deep, work counter.

<I think that I should publish some pictures>

Latest posts

Back