wine filter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankr3

Junior
Reaction score
any suggestions on a 6 plate stainless steel wine filter? I want something better than buon vino. looking for Greco or Grifo filter, but hard to buy in the usa. Thanks

Hey frank, dont know much about that filter aut if you are really going big time theres this. Oops, looks like you have to wait awhile.
<t></t><table id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">8190 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5C8190_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Marchisio 10 Pad Filter With Pump

Does not qualify for discounts!</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$1,299.99</td>
<td width="2%">
</td></tr></t></table>

Frank, are you going to filter large quantities? We use a 10 plate at the winery, it takes two gallon to load the plates. WhatIm getting at is the larger the filter the more waste you have. If we are doing a barrel or less of something the Supper Jet is used.

Jeff

I make about 120 gallons a year - most of it in the fall plus some chilean - all from grapes
thanks for the response

I am crazy, but not 1300 dollars worth. I have seen good stainless filters for $400- 800. Someone out there must know about Greco or Grifo

Back