Why I've Been Away

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWMINNESOTA

Reaction score
I havent had much time the past few weeks to join in on forum fun, things have really been hectic here. This A.M. at 2:22 I got a call at work that an event had finally happened. I even heard him in the background saying his hello to the world
smiley36.gif
, Say hi to my new Grandson Brayden, Hopefully he will be willing to help when I get too old to lift them heavy carboys!

20080425_034504_100_0497_Medium.jpg

Hey that is great JW...Please pass on congrats to the parents....This will be a great time in their lives and in yours too....Hope you enjoy...
smiley32.gif

Congrats to both the parents and you.
smiley32.gif
Grand babies are so much fun. A handsome young fellow to boot.

Good looking boy JW, congratulations. Grand kids are very special, as you can allways be the good guy in their lives.

CONGRATULATIONS! May he bring you only joy and happiness!..... and occassional glass of wine!
smiley2.gif

Wow! Brayden is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

(Does he know he's nekid?) =)

Congratulations JW! You gotta love how they want to keep the baby warm with a hat on and then leave them naked! I got in trouble once when I tried that at a beach. SEEMS THEY DON'T WANT WRINKLED OLD MEN SUNBATHING NAKED WITH JUST A HAT AND A SMILE ON. (Not really).
smiley36.gif

He's beautiful!
smiley1.gif
I bet he has that wonderful "new baby" smell to him. Best wishes to the family!

smiley1.gif

smiley17.gif

smiley2.gif

smiley32.gif

congratulations - kids are great - wonder if there will be wine in his baby bottle - momma better be careful and check often.

C - O - N - G - R - A - T - U - L - A- T - I - O - N - S</font>

rrawhide

smiley4.gif

Thanks All for the kindness, Joan, tried clothes on him, like Appleman it seems he doesn't care for them
smiley36.gif

20080426_181915_100_0508_Small.jpg

Mom and son are doing great, I'm taking them home tomorrow.
20080426_182207_100_0501_Small.jpg

Boy is Rocko in for a surprise when he sees things have changed!
20080426_182452_100_0474_Small.jpg

Latest posts

Back