White Chocolate Port Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
After playing around with the swirls again I changed my mind and went with my favorite Faux texture.
20080920_194918_White_Chocolate.jpg

I like that texture. Looks great!
smiley32.gif

Have you tried making the symbol bigger and the shadows on the letters darker ? As a man, I too try to match colors when I should contrast or complement.
smiley23.gif

I could not do as well!
smiley19.gif

I could make that symbol as big as I want but choose not to. How many think it should be bigger? I made the symbol as i couldnt come up with a name for the life of me that I liked. Started with Wades Wines, changed it to Wades Winery, then Evans Cellars. I just cant come up with something that rings my bell!

When it is your own name nothing sounds right. I like Wade's Winery or Evans Pivate Resrve. Evans Cellars sounds like an alias I had. I like the symbol better than a name.

Okay then, You need a back ground for the symbol other than the texture. Maybe a shield or an octagon.If you can, make the shield and the letter shadowcolor the same to pull it together.

It looks great as it is.Edited by: Rocky Top

Okay, the master"Joan" stepped in and played with it this morning while I was sleeping and modified to a better label which I will use and she also agrees to enlarge my logo so from now on I will do so.
20080921_073346_White_Chocolate.jpg

You got it!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
The symmetry is even better!!
I was thinking that the only way that I could even start to make a label was if I could find a program that I used in 1998. "Picture It" Then I read your other post. I think that I need to dig it back out and try my luck!!

Back