where's the peaches

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Reaction score
whats up with peaches as of lately, I am out of my mango peach and the misses is getting a little upset! I normally use old orchard peach mango blend however I have not been able to find any lately. I started looking around at other juices, like Welches, Juicy Juice. None of them have a peach mango blend that I can find. I checked with my local wine shop Quality wine and ale, and they normally stock Island Mist mango Citrus kit but they have not been able to get that either. What the heck is going on. I guess I will need to do the next batch the hard way and go buy frozen fruit. Hopefully Wal-mart aint out of it.

Ahhhh....

Better get some made... or the BOSS will shut down the operation!!

:p

Debbie

Welchs makes a White grape peach mango. I don't think it is available frozen but it is in my juice aisle. I started some a couple weeks ago, and racked it yesterday

Welchs makes a White grape peach mango. I don't think it is available frozen but it is in my juice aisle. I started some a couple weeks ago, and racked it yesterday

Oh, you have me interested, have you tasted this yet? I have made Welch's white grape peach concentrate but did not know that they made a peach mango.

Last edited:

oh snap! it's even 100% juice and not a cocktail, I'm on it. Now hopefully i can find some local.

oh snap! it's even 100% juice and not a cocktail, I'm on it. Now hopefully i can find some local.

I stand corrected, the white grape and peach is 100 % juice, I believe the peach mango grape is a cocktail.

Wally-World sells it.

Haven't had a chance to taste the finished product yet. The juice is really good.

If you need wine to pair with a peach flavor, then you could try Viognier. Viognier is a dry white wine with peach and apricot flavor.

Latest posts

Back