Canadians - where to buy juice/juice concentrate?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raelynn

Reaction score
I've been looking for weeks in local grocery stores and there seems to be are limited/no options. The only frozen juice concentrates I can find are orange/citrus juice, and 25 different varieties of "punch". I've been looking for juice on shelves as well and have not been able to find one that either doesn't have sorbate or isn't cranberry-based.

Canadians - have you had any luck finding suitable juices for winemaking locally? The Instacart website shows Old Orchard but I can't figure out which grocery store they would be getting it from, so I don't trust it. I am specifically hoping to find white grape juice, but at this point I'll take any suggestions of what brands/types we have here that people have used successfully.

I am also looking for Vintners Best Fruit Wine Base (or something comparable). I've found it online at a store in Toronto but they are sold out of most of them, and Amazon is 3x the price.

Latest posts

Back