where is springtime

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesngalveston

Reaction score
winter sucks....garden tilled,fence up,water lines ran, seeds ready to go, pepper and tomato sets are ready, blackberries are blooming, and....
its 32 here today with a 15 mph wind, and a windchill of 23.....sucks.
I know all you folks up north are having a tough winter, but its not suppose to be this cold on the gulf coast at all.

16 degrees and snowing like crazy here!! It was close to 60 yesterday. Today, we'll have 8+ inches of snow before it's all over.

75 degrees yesterday, peach trees in the yard started blooming, freeze watch tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Currently 10 degrees at 11 am. Expecting a high of 25.
might reach a high of 40 this weekend.
Spring better get here soon. I am due to start golfing in a month.
We wont play in the snow, but do in the cold!

Not looking forward to golfing in the cold!

Currently 10 degrees at 11 am. Expecting a high of 25.
might reach a high of 40 this weekend.
Spring better get here soon. I am due to start golfing in a month.
We wont play in the snow, but do in the cold!

Not looking forward to golfing in the cold!

Elmer, They are talking about minus 20 (or lower) tonight in the Adirondacks. Spring is not even a twinkle in anyone's eye at this point.

elmer and bernard, is that normal for the first week of march.....our water temps should be in the 60s, and there not even close.

I am on the northeast side of the Adirondacks. It was 0 here this AM, 5 right now. Expecting a low of about -10F here and like Bernard says around -20 in the colder areas like Saranac Lake and Lake Placid. The wind is over 10 mph. It is supposed to maybe hid 32 by the end of the week for a high! Quit yer bi+ching James LOL.

Holy Cow! The low tonight here is supposed to be -6F! That is unheard of in these parts for March. Hmmm. Gotta go find out what the record low is...

Wow guys, Now I remember why I moved to South Florida! 78 Degrees, 40 percent humidity Nice breeze not a cloud in the sky! I love winter!

Spring has sprung! Right now it is 80 degrees!

With any luck as the temperature is creeping up to the 40's we will have a few patches of bare ground here and there soon. The extra 7 inches of snow over the weekend didn't help. Only about 15 inches deep now!

50 degrees here.
I swapped out my non winter coat (I refused to wear a winter coat this year, I refused to recognize the winter, opting to wear a simple zipper up sweater with a fleece over it) for my spring coat!

Snow has melted, now I am left with a yard of dead grass and dog poop!
:ft

Here in mn we are expected to get up to a foot of snow this Thursday/Friday

Spring is not here on the Canadian Prairies- it snowed last night.

It was supposed to start melting today but it snowed and the driveway and streets have disappeared.
And it's still in the minus - not like advertised.

snow snow snow.

winter winter go away
come back another centur-ay.

:ft

81 today. I don't mind seeing some warmer weather but I am not quite ready for summer. It's supposed to come back down to spring like temps next week. I hope so!

Spring ?????????

SOMETHING IN THE WEATHER PATTERN IS CHANGING ;MY FINGERS ARE STARTING TO UNCURL...AND I CAN FEEL MY TOES..:d

You folks up north must have a serious case of cabin fever by now!

Latest posts

Back