Where do you reside?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it is just my natural sense of curiosity, but I am always interested in where our members live. Additionally, it gives us all a feel of the distribution of winemakers across the US and the World. Lastly, we are able to find other winemakers in our areas and thereby a resource near us. For these reasons, I ask that new members post where you live in your "profile" and existing members update their profile to show where they are.

Those in the "Witness Protection Program" are excused, of course. :)

Rocky we also have the map that people can post their locations on. I agree I also curious where everyone is from. I've met a lot of great new friends on this forum.

Greg in ND

Can you narrow that down a little, Greg? Other than Bismarck (capital) and Fargo (had a college buddy from there), I don't think I could name another city in ND. Judging from your avatar, I would guess that you are not in a large city and perhaps are a wheat farmer.

Rocky said:
Can you narrow that down a little, Greg? Other than Bismarck (capital) and Fargo (had a college buddy from there), I don't think I could name another city in ND. Judging from your avatar, I would guess that you are not in a large city and perhaps are a wheat farmer.

Actually I am an organic chemist in Fargo. We bought a farmstead just outside town this year. Grapes will go in next spring. Hope to have my winery licensed by next summer.

McCaysville, Ga. 1 mile from Tenn. but now in the process of moving my home winery to No. Fort Myers Fl. 500+ bottles & 10 full carboys to move, about 1/2 done. Sure will miss the 62-68* finished basement, but I will have a separate wine room 10X14 just for making wine. Roy

I live in North Central Alabama near bham and in northeast Florida, between lake city and Jacksonville. Have not seen any members nearby.

Maybe it is just my natural sense of curiosity, but I am always interested in where our members live. Additionally, it gives us all a feel of the distribution of winemakers across the US and the World. Lastly, we are able to find other winemakers in our areas and thereby a resource near us. For these reasons, I ask that new members post where you live in your "profile" and existing members update their profile to show where they are.

Those in the "Witness Protection Program" are excused, of course. :)

I agree. It sometimes helps me to give better answers, especially to questions along the line of .... "where can I get ****?"

Anybody know how to geta font that flashes for that which I bolded above?

Steve

Back