Where did they all go

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
I have been searching for over 30 minutes for any decent photos of the vacuum pump set up for racking, filtering, degassing and bottling and for some reason I cannot find any. It may be that I am up way too late and need to go to bed, just too excited. My pump from Wade came today and I want to get it ready for tomorrow.

If anyone has any links to any good photos, please let me know.

Thanks

Here is a pic and Ive also sent you a pm with written instructions.

Copy of pump set up.jpg

Man, you guys and girls are the best. I was so tired last night that I was fumbling around like and idiot trying to figure things out and all I needed to do was ask and you would come through.

Almost want to call in sick today to play with my pump, but I think that my wife would kick my ash...

Thanks again

I told a guy in my wine club that I would buy some sort of pump from him.... we just haven't been in the right place at the right time to make the switch.... money for pump!!

He got something much bigger... we just need something so hubby doesn't have to lift those 6.5 gal carboys onto the counter!!

Debbie

Well if he doesn't come through Im right here and have plenty for sale with all the attachments to go with it like filters and racking canes and dble hole bungs.

"nice rack", "fondling it for years", "play with my pump" OMG, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back