When my husband finds out....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerShannon

Reaction score
He told me to find a wine rack for my wine. He's sick of the cases of wine in the basement. Well, I found one, thanks, George! I also found 7 new kits. I'm going to need more wine racks.
smiley5.gif

Dangerous cycle of addiction, plus he obviously is an enabler!

So totally not your fault here!
smiley36.gif

Shannon you're awesome! You go girl!!! Did you get two racks to save on shipping? You'll need em
smiley20.gif
Just tell your husband how good the kits are and if you had enough carboys they may be done by Christmas (hint).

Yeah...I'm nuts. I'm running low though and I get a discount and all. I didn't even think about getting 2 racks! I probably need to get more, I ordered the one that holds 120 bottles and I think its pretty much full already!

BikerShannon said:
Yeah...I'm nuts. I'm running low though and I get a discount and all. I didn't even think about getting 2 racks! I probably need to get more, I ordered the one that holds 120 bottles and I think its pretty much full already!

LOL, I just added a 152 bottle rack because I was chauk full and have about 10 carboys going. My capacity now is about 750 bottles. Trying to catch Tepe (not!) maybe Wade.
smiley36.gif
He's easier to take advantage of with his back.

Well then Dan you better start fermenting some beer also! Shannon, thats not enough racks so you will need to place another order which will require more kits also, uh oh, I see another problem again!
smiley36.gif

Shannon, you can get racks from Samsclub.com for 85$ and they can hold almost 200 bottles

wade said:
Well then Dan you better start fermenting some beer also! Shannon, thats not enough racks so you will need to place another order which will require more kits also, uh oh, I see another problem again!
smiley36.gif

Wade I am at near death already with the wine, that is until the SWMBO drinks it. You should have heard her when I told her we could make wine from her daylily flowers. Silly me, she even had a pitch fork in her hands at the time as we were mulching.

Latest posts

Back