What's your other hobbies?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOwino

Reaction score
What other things do you enjoy doing other than wine making?

My other main hobby is Pool/billiards and trick shots. (I have a couple of trick shot videos if anyone is interested in seeing them) I also enjoy metal detecting and I am a bit of an amateur photographer.

How about you?

winemaking takes most of my spare time but when I'm not doing that, out with the hubby jeepin.

My other hobbies are amateur radio/shortwave listening, bass fishing, and on occasion playing chess though I'm not so good at chess yet.

Indoor hobbies are making stained glass, quilting and needlework. Outside hobbies are fishing, boating and gardening.

Bass fishing and freshwater aquariums are my other two hobbies. Unfortunately I don't have any fish tanks set up right now though.

Play chess, jeeping, riding a Harley, playing soccer, playing video games, and raising chickens...

Last edited:
MOwino said:
What other things do you enjoy doing other than wine making?

My other main hobby is Pool/billiards and trick shots. (I have a couple of trick shot videos if anyone is interested in seeing them) I also enjoy metal detecting and I am a bit of an amateur photographer.

How about you?

I love pool. I'm def interested in them videos. Can always appreciate a good truck shot. Im three only college kid I know of that has a pool table in their college apartment. Lol

My other big hobby is guns. Me and a friend that has done a few years active duty over seas in the national guard shoot together. I have about 6 guns right now but plan to get more into it after I graduate and can afford it.

My other smaller hobbies are fish aquariums, fishing, and anything with engines

Also for the last 10 years I've helped run a free outdoor ice skating rink during winter. Me and my family volunteering have made it so everyone can even rent skates for free.

Not so much hobbies, but interests I have are gardening and cooking, particularly Italian dishes. I was heavily into restoring old cars (Packards) for about 30 years but I ended that diversion when I sold my last one, a 1933 Standard Eight Sedan.

BTW, I have a lot of old car literature and some Packard parts if anyone knows of someone with an interest.

Gardening, Photography, Writing, Sleeping (thats right, i said it :) ), Cooking, Fish/Aquariums, Fishing (when i have time)

Motorcycles, cigars (tried growing tobacco too), the occasional batch of beer, tried making sausage, firearms, hunting deer and pheasant, fishing. I think that just about covers most of it. I'm always trying some crazy new hobby all the time though!

Last edited:
I grow Giant Pumpkins competitively, The largest I've grown was 1401.5 lbs, we were part of a PBS documentary series "In the Pursuit of excellence" made a few years ago about the hobby call "The Lords of the Gourd", other hobbies are Soil Biology, organic gardening (traditional as well), Cooking and Firearms, not necessarily in that order...lol

My hobbies or interests include coin collecting, gardening, golfing, traveling and home brewing. Winemaking is still my primary interest.

Found out that one of my new hobbies is going over your neighbors house and drinking/sampling their wine,,(runningwolf;;;;;even going into their wine cellar and getting some wine,,,lol,,,with no problem:h) yep,,,that is a great new hobby!!

Latest posts

Back