What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012 Tango from Castoro winery in Paso Robles. Very nice. Tomorrow night will be a red.

I opened a 2005 Gallo of Sonoma (don't laugh!) Cab Sauv. I laid a case of this away about 7 years ago, as an experiment on aging cheap-ish wine. It was quite good!

Mosti Mondial La Bodega port style wine, made August 2013 so it should only get better from here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Wine Making mobile app

2009 Williams selyem Russian river valley Pinot

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I enjoyed a glass (or 3) of World Vineyard Sangiovese with the Joeswines tweaks. I am really enjoying that wine. In addition to his tweaks, I added about 4 oz heavy toast American chips and that was a mistake. It added too much caramel sweetness to the wine. At about 6 months from bottling, the sweetness is settling down so it is becoming a more enjoyable wine for me. Next time, no additional oak and it will be even more outstanding.

A bottle of EP Shiraz - made Dec 2012. Had some bottles in Jan - very nice.

Red Mountain Cabernet. Going on 14 months now and getting better every day. :HB

original dragon blood, chilled, aged 90 days, have no idea about the nose, but it sure taste damn good....taste like fresh blackberries dancing in the sunrise as the strawberries wait for the morning dew.

Popped a cork on a bottle of CC Showcase Cabernet Merlot from Yakima Valley. Almost....... 3 Years old. Freaking awesome. No tweaks other than 4 months in a Vadai and some extra Tannin. This might be better than a RMC! :sm

original dragon blood, chilled, aged 90 days, have no idea about the nose, but it sure taste damn good....taste like fresh blackberries dancing in the sunrise as the strawberries wait for the morning dew.

Ok Tiny Tim :) it just makes you want to tip toe the the tulips huh? Sorry that wasn't meant to offend I thought your post was meant to be cheeky!

Any time is a good time for champagne. And this one is really delicious.

1964973_10100388231632829_199641456_n.jpg

This is what I have tonight. Trying to decide if I want to do this kit or not.

IMG_2593.jpg

Had this Donelan Venus Roussanne for dinner tonight. Been a hard day so I hear the Four Roses Small Batch calling.

1392686315600.jpg

Bourbon Dubbel from Brooklyn Brew Shop that I bottled two weeks ago. Nice little beer.

Latest posts

Back