What's in your glass tonight?

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Oh wow! I used to really enjoy that, but couldn't tell you the last time I had one.
It is really good, IMO. Had to go to Murfreesboro, TN, to find it. Glad that's not all I was buying that day!

opus345

Reaction score
Just opened (finally) the last of my WE SI Australian Petit Verdot. Even at ~5 years, still is pretty poor. Not sorry to see this batch meet its end! :gb
Maybe that is why WE discontinued it? Was recently looking to see if anyone offered a PV Kit.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
Maybe that is why WE discontinued it? Was recently looking to see if anyone offered a PV Kit.
The PV, by all accounts, was meh. But the Amarone (and time a lesser degree, the Malbec) were very good. It unfortunate that WE eliminated them.

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Just opened (finally) the last of my WE SI Australian Petit Verdot. Even at ~5 years, still is pretty poor. Not sorry to see this batch meet its end! :gb
I have 100 bottles of strawberry just like that. It's enough to make me want to coil up some tubing to save it. LOL. But no, I won't.

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Pottsville’s finest.
I pretty much like every beer Yuengling makes and then there is the added allure of it being a decent sized non-craft American brewery. The Porter is very hard to find in the South so I grabbed it when I saw it and now I wish I'd grabbed more than two sixes. $6.99 a six in high sin tax Tennessee. Very reasonable, I thought.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
I pretty much like every beer Yuengling makes and then there is the added allure of it being a decent sized non-craft American brewery. The Porter is very hard to find in the South so I grabbed it when I saw it and now I wish I'd grabbed more than two sixes. $6.99 a six in high sin tax Tennessee. Very reasonable, I thought.
Pottsville, PA is a short drive from my house. In my previous life, I had the opportunity to meet and work with Dick Yuengling and his crew. Great businessman, smart... makes a good beer.

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Really working HARD to be the absolute worst white wine I have ever had, and that includes the $3.99 stuff. Flavor profile: water. I'll mix this with ginger ale as a spritzer from this glass on.

Glad I only boughtIMG_1485.jpg two!

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Really working HARD to be the absolute worst white wine I have ever had, and that includes the $3.99 stuff. Flavor profile: water. I'll mix this with ginger ale as a spritzer from this glass on.

Glad I only boughtView attachment 58303 two!
Is it on the sweet side, or dry?

Latest posts

Group Builder