What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delayed, but I'll join you with the Amarone, Paul. Just popped the cork on a Winery Series. Not quite as old as yours - pitched the yeast on 1/10/2016. But drinking pretty well.

We're having Champagne, (okay, okay, sparkling wine) with dinner tonight. In a nod to Mike, I laid in a bunch of Gruet!

I mostly got Blanc de Noirs, so that I can tell my silly ABC ("anything but Chardonnay") guests that their palates can remain unsullied by any Chard grapes tonight. :D

Great choice IMHO!

If you ever spy their "Sauvage" sparkling wine out in the wild it is out of bounds good as well. Costco has it (at least in these parts for $12.99)

hero_gruet_wsacclaim_promo_slider.jpg

Great choice IMHO!

If you ever spy their "Sauvage" sparkling wine out in the wild it is out of bounds good as well. Costco has it (at least in these parts for $12.99)

Nice! I have not seen that, but will keep my eye on it.

I got the Brut and the Blanc de Noirs on sale for $10.99. :db:mny:db

We popped a bottle of the Blanc de Noir for New Years. It was very nice. I think it has just a hint of RS compared to the Brut which seems to make a lot of pallets happy. Great appetizer wine for sure.

Latest posts

Back