What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened (finally) the last of my WE SI Australian Petit Verdot. Even at ~5 years, still is pretty poor. Not sorry to see this batch meet its end! :gb

Maybe that is why WE discontinued it? Was recently looking to see if anyone offered a PV Kit.

Just opened (finally) the last of my WE SI Australian Petit Verdot. Even at ~5 years, still is pretty poor. Not sorry to see this batch meet its end! :gb

I have 100 bottles of strawberry just like that. It's enough to make me want to coil up some tubing to save it. LOL. But no, I won't.

Pottsville’s finest.

I pretty much like every beer Yuengling makes and then there is the added allure of it being a decent sized non-craft American brewery. The Porter is very hard to find in the South so I grabbed it when I saw it and now I wish I'd grabbed more than two sixes. $6.99 a six in high sin tax Tennessee. Very reasonable, I thought.

I pretty much like every beer Yuengling makes and then there is the added allure of it being a decent sized non-craft American brewery. The Porter is very hard to find in the South so I grabbed it when I saw it and now I wish I'd grabbed more than two sixes. $6.99 a six in high sin tax Tennessee. Very reasonable, I thought.

Pottsville, PA is a short drive from my house. In my previous life, I had the opportunity to meet and work with Dick Yuengling and his crew. Great businessman, smart... makes a good beer.

Really working HARD to be the absolute worst white wine I have ever had, and that includes the $3.99 stuff. Flavor profile: water. I'll mix this with ginger ale as a spritzer from this glass on.

Glad I only boughtIMG_1485.jpg two!

Latest posts

Back