What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, the eastern rat snake (juvenile) might be another possibility.

I need my snake id book that is up at the cabin. I think it might be a rat snake because of the diamond like patterns on the side, but I need a closeup of the head. Either way, my wife wouldn't go on the porch for at least a month if she saw that, and would never grill again, lol!

Wednesday's usually give me an opportunity to cook what my 16 yr old son and I want, and not worry about the "girls". Oldest daughter working, younger daughter eating at a youth event, wifey at class.

Picked up some fresh Brussel sprouts and a box of Zatarains Jumbalaya rice. Thawed some tuna hunks and cooked them on the grill. A somewhat healthy meal for me that my son loves. Yum!

4-27-22_tuna-dinner.jpg

PS. I'm really full...

LOL, I won't be surprised to see you cooking one soon....let's go...!!!! lol

Wellllll.... I do like a challenge, but that might be a little hard to get my hands on... It snowed this morning. Not quite the climate that snakes prefer.

Edit: And, I would be eating alone!

Oooh. My daughter in NY makes a mean chicken piccata. Going to see her in another month. I’ll have to put in an order.

All you seasoned travelers, how does wine do in a suitcase on a plane?

Oooh. My daughter in NY makes a mean chicken piccata. Going to see her in another month. I’ll have to put in an order.

All you seasoned travelers, how does wine do in a suitcase on a plane?
I used to bring bottles of Jim Beam in my carryon all the time - years ago. Never had a problem. Can't remember if I ever packed it in a checked bag, though.

Back