What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donairs tonight. These are fun. It's like taco night only completely different.:p
IMG_20220430_190559.jpg
Assorted toppings
IMG_20220430_190147.jpg
Tasty sliced meat.
IMG_20220430_194057.jpg
I like mine Greek style with tzatziki, feta, and all the fixins.

However, there is the right way to do things, the wrong way, and the way things have always been with no need to question change! So, I also make sweet sauce so that everyone is happy. Once a Maritimer, always a Maritimer?
IMG_20220430_194555.jpg

I have NEVER had a meal on a plane like that. You must live right ...... or pay big bucks! 😁

I always buy coach seats but then take certain opportunities to upgrade to first class at a very reasonable cost or using miles, the segment I fly the most always offers me the upgrade and it could be just $114 bucks so I take it. Many advantages 😀
Meals are great and the dessert plus you get to drink wine as much as you can sip and as long as they have it available 😂

I almost ruined dinner tonight. I barely got these ribs to the plate without them falling apart. I was so embarrassed.
View attachment 87829
They barely cut, luckily I wasn't serving guests!
View attachment 87830
Moist, tender and a nice crust. SOMEHOW I would still find a way to eat the smaller pieces. :D
No complaints from me.

Back