WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOITE GIFT FROM SANTA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
One of my favorites was a set of RedNek Wine glasses

IMG_0288.jpg

I love my family so dont get me wrong but my best gift was a little piece and quite for the 1st time in 13 years.The whole family went to Michigan for 2 weeks leaving me home with the cats and the dog.

Aside from the wonderful week off between Xmas and New Years (mandatory for all as work is closed) and getting to spend time with 2 out of 3 of the kids my favorite has to be a nice big gift certificate to the Toy Store!
smiley4.gif

Nook Tablet. Now I can read Historical Fiction, check email and surf the wine forums all at the same time.

A carboy holder for my auto-siphon. Don't know if it works yet but it seems like it will be better than the jerry-rigged clamp set up I usually use....

Well it was a bunch of kits from George before but the lid broke to my laptop 2 days ago so now its a new laptop! I must say Im loving Windows 7 Premium! Mike, shut up!!!!!!!! LOL He knows what Im talking about! If you want to ship one over Ill convert!!! hehehe

So not liking win 7, but it maybe the 5 year old laptop that refuses to give up! Normally I would be happy but we are converting to MACS and I am impatient. My fav gift is my new IPAD 3, yes I know I gotta wait on that, soon.

Ahh yes the iPad 3.......
Last rumor I heard was a potential unveiling on SJ's birthday which I think is Feb 24th. I loves me iPad 2!
OK Wade, I'll give you a bye on this one!

oooo ... I'll be in line for the three. Wife has a 1 and I'm holding out for the 3.
My favorite gift. It's about 20" round about 1" thick piece of oak with a heavy metal band that hangs on the wall. I love it.
d4f72566.jpg

Very nice, is it a barrel end? vcasey, what dont you like about it? I was dreading making the change but must say it did all the work for me unlike XP where it would take hours to load everything. I hate change so me liking this was a shocker! I have to get use to this new keyboard and mouse pad though. The keyboard will just take a little time but the mouse pad isnt as good IMO.

Saturday.
smiley4.gif
Got an email Monday
smiley4.gif
10) 3 year old Cab. vines
SHIPPING DEPT of WILLIS ORCHARD COMPANY sent __________ 1 FedEx Home Delivery package(s).</span>
</span><div ="label" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; display: inline; margin-right: 5px; ">Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif
<div id="estimatedDeliveryDate" ="field" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color: black; display: inline; ">Jan 4, 2012</span></span>
</span></span>
</span></span>
</span></font>

Latest posts

Back