What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just popped open a bottle of my Mosti LaBodega Port that has 3 years on it now and it is awesome. I havent tried it in 1 1/2 years and it just keeps on getting better. I added more oak then it came with so itdid take awhile for it to settle in and I must say its perfect right now!

Tonight I opened a Blackberry wine.. Not bad but, I hope to do better this year.

wah got invited by my boss to the most expensive steak house tonight in montreal, and Kobe beef is ALL THAT for drinks here i go
Mojito, Centenary Hill Shiraz Jacobs Creek , grappa and some crappy molson M and EX at the Habs game

Opend a bottle of Kenridge Barolo a couple hours ago that a friend of mine gave me to try. Just had a glass and tastes pretty good after 6 months in the bottle.

hahahahahaa. i knew i'd get flamed for that. i can't help it. i'm a STL guy. budweiser has always been my choice for a regular brew. don't make my own.

wine though, i drink a wide variety.

I second what Wade said!
Bud is just recycled craft beer. LOL
Maybe you should make your own like Wade and I.

opened a bottle with a cork.. so you KNOW it was imported..

a gift for our anniversary.. it's french and here are the details from the bottle..

Chateau
Haut-Bages
Averous
pauillac

A. Cazes, proprietaire A Pauillac,Medoc, Gironde

it's a thin french red..somewhat shiraz-ish..

Allie

Back