What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work was cancelled today due to snow and -15 temp. It warmed up to a balmy -9. I'm reading posts and tweaked a wine I have in secondary. As I'm reading I added a couple kits for the to do list.

Im freezing....i know , i know, im a wuss...can not help it.
was 28 last night, 33 today, 29 tonight.....for us on the gulf coast its like hell has frozen over.....we are not prepared for it as our good friends up northk...If i didnt have my cold weather gear from my many trips up north it would be worst....

jamesngalveston said:
Im freezing....i know , i know, im a wuss...can not help it. was 28 last night, 33 today, 29 tonight.....for us on the gulf coast its like hell has frozen over.....we are not prepared for it as our good friends up northk...If i didnt have my cold weather gear from my many trips up north it would be worst....

Just because we're prepared doesn't mean we like it! :-D could use spring yesterday!

Took a day off of work to do some side consulting. I got a call to see if we could cancel work tomorrow due to the temps. I have tomorrow as a vacation day to do another day of side consulting, so I'm not really caring.

Checked the SG on the Skeeter Pee and it's down to 1.050. Another day or 2 and I'll add the rest of the lemon and more energizer.

Washed 4 more cases of beer bottles and bottled my Oktoberfest, this is hands down the best brew that I've made, I'm almost done stocking up the inventory, plus, I'd rather be inside washing bottles than outside!

Well I was hoping for a no work day but that ain't happening so I at least got JEAN DAY!!!! :db :db :db :db :db :db

LMAO! I had a sweatpants day! Talk about "ghetto Monday"....lol, when I worked as an IT consultant in NYC, it was suit and tie everyday....blah!

Dan :slp, I know it's been awhile but jean day is - no school and I get to go to work in jeans and not have to deal with any crap. It's happy dance time! With any luck the superintendent won't show up tomorrow either :db

well today was supposed to be desk day. The time I take to catch up on all my paper work piling up ,except I found myself on this site more than I've ever been on. Needless to say, I never finished my paper work !

Latest posts

Back