What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elmer, admire you for sticking with your team...
I am suprised that the giants hasnt done more this year...
I dont understand football this year..
new orleans was the worst in football last year
this year one of the best
houston was great last year, they have lost 10 in a row.
kansas city was terrible last year, and look at this year.
doesnt add up.

She is my second granddaughter, to the same set of parents. The first one is awesome and what great fun it is to not have to be the parent, just have fun with them. LOL, Mike is building Ev, Lucy's sister a "horseless carriage", he has the plans for the very first automobile. It will go about 25 miles per hour.

Racked the Dragons (blueberry) Blood, 23L batch.
Man it's quite hard to lift that at the end!
Put shrink caps and labels on the Dragons Blood (previous batch bottled on Friday)
Racking Wine Expert Napa Valley Syrah now :HB
Then bottling the last Plum Port into 375ml bottles...

Last edited:
Congratulations Julie.

Over the weekend my youngest son moved out so I helped with that on Saturday. He and his girlfriend got are renting a house in Hermitage PA where she will be working. I spent most of yesterday cleaning carpets and getting the ways ready for paint. My 6 y/o can't hardly wait to get her new room.

Congrats Julie!!

Taking a Monday off to burn some vacation time and make an extended weekend. But I will probably head over to do some consulting in Carnegie today for a few hours. Doug, you home today???

Had an electrician doing work at client whom was out of town.
He forgot to plug in the frig after replacing the receptacle.
Frig and freezer was full...So...i have to get mask and empty..its been 1 week.
Yuc....Oh...fired the electrician and held back 350.00 to replace food.

Congrats Julie!!

Taking a Monday off to burn some vacation time and make an extended weekend. But I will probably head over to do some consulting in Carnegie today for a few hours. Doug, you home today???

I am home today. Little one off school so I WFH. Busy day given that it is the first of the month...

Rats, I had a couple of hours of on site consulting to do in Carnegie. I should have stopped by. I'm sanitizing bottles right now and need to backsweeten the Cranberry Pom wine. I still need to rack 5 gal of Concord and 12 gallons of Fredonia.

Today I chased a wild hog one of my buddies shot through an acre of brambles and across a creek and a slough with my AR-15. I'm dirty, muddy, scratched up and mad.

Because after over an hour of tracking I ran him out of the briar patch from hell and into the middle of the road where our other buddy dropped him.

On the bright side they have me 20lbs of pork for my trouble.

Doug, I cant imagine how it feels when they move out, we are a super close family, we still do a lot together, my kids are 20 and 21, and I dread the day they decide to move out.

Latest posts

Back