What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind of a steamer did you get? i,m interested in buying one .just don.t know much about them except what i have read here. marly
All U need to know about them is here. I got the Mehu-Liisa Juicer. I suggest U get the SS of whatever U get.

OMG my hands are kiling me!! do not advise moving furniture and wood stoves, ripping carpet and underlay, moving fishtanks, and laying pergo all in one weekend, if you have arthritis !!!! DAMN i hurt!!! but my neighbors have a new floor and my other friend has a moved fishtank.....ive been a busy girl this weekend!

Bottled the black cherry pinot noir today. Go through it so fast I decided to try the bag method. Basically a plastic bag in a garbage can to describe it in the most basic sense.

im guessing that u dont keep it chilled .....i luv my wine COLD! so that method wuddnt work here....that and i luv luv luv the look and feel of bottles, but im odd i think!

Washed three cases of regular bottles and four cases of ice wine bottles. I have three more cases of the ice wine bottles soaking. Heading over to Cleveland to Trickers to pick up some aquatic plants for my friends pond we are building.

started some elder flower wine...real interesting picking yesterday morning...me and the FIRE ANTS..weeee.

Picked up a bug somewhere, just hanging out after leaving work sick earlier. I came home home and went straight to bed. Just woke up from my nap 30 minutes ago. I'm ready for another.

im guessing that u dont keep it chilled .....i luv my wine COLD! so that method wuddnt work here....that and i luv luv luv the look and feel of bottles, but im odd i think!
wine.
Yes this us definately a cold drinking wine. Thats why the bag is working great. Got it on a shelf in the fridge. Tried it out 3 times tonight abd its awesome. SP in the next one

ah cool.....maybe i was envisioning a bigger bag LOL cuz what i saw in my mind was way to big for my fridge LOL!

This working 7 days a week and both jobs on monday and friday is really keeping me busy.
Leaving for work around 9am then after work we have the kid's doctor appointment and then sorting out wedding photos for a client. (ok 3 jobs)
Picked up my new glasses yesterday between jobs and still getting used to them. I like how they turn into sunglasses (transitions) Just getting used to a new script is the tough part.

I've been away on the lovely island of Westray this week. Traveling home tomorrow. I've had a great time and feel really rested and relaxed. The Scottish islands are wonderful at this time of year.

oh leanne, that sounds wonderful!!!

i think im gonna rack my muscatto tonight, gonna check the SG and see if its time, but im thinking Thunder Cats Are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Racked my 10 gallons of Pilsner Urquell (beer) and racked my 6 gallon of Blueberry wine

My oldest son closed on his new house yesterday. Tonight after work we took our 3 y/o to the park then went to my son's house to help him wash down all the walls. Tomorrow night will likely be spent caulking gaps between walls and trim and spackling small cracks so that we can hopefully be ready to paint come the weekend. If painting is mostly complete Saturday, Sunday will be moving day.

Sounds like a fun filled weekend to me.

ok, it wasnt ready to rack ......*sigh*

so i called XM radio to fix my lost staions .....was on hold NO JOKE 2 hours....i now have a fixed radio and 5 free months....

Early this AM I got a 11# boneless Turkey Breast. I started to Smoke it @ 1PM. I just carved it an hour ago. This is the BEST tasting Turkey breast I ever cooked.
Low and Slow...

I hope you "TASTED" it on each rack :dg. hic hic...repeat hic hic... repeat.. etc... :dg :dg

Latest posts

Back