What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I C U "tasted" all 8.
Now after "tasting" all 8 how was the wine? Or, U can't remember?

# 2 and #3 and #5 and # 7 were 92 points
#1 and # 4 were 93 points
#6 and # 8 were 94 points.....

so there U go .......... they're going to be Gooooood !!:ib

but please.... No LOUD noises in the morning :se

Last edited:
I (WE) we expected nothing less since you are a member in G@@D standing in this forum.
Hmm.. I think my nose turned brown.. :?

Worked today. Went to see my parents for a bit. Then went to the grocery store and bought 3 32oz. bottles of richfood brand lemon juice. Can anyone guess what I plan to make?

Lets see...
I figure you are making alot of FRESH Apple wine. You need the lemon juice so the fruit don't turn brown.
How did I do?

:slp... note to self.... ran out of carboys again!!!
wonder how that happened????? :)

I think you've been sampling your thousands of bottles of wine before you guessed Tom :dg:pty LOL

:slp... note to self.... ran out of carboys again!!!
wonder how that happened????? :)
Simple,
You did NOT drink what you have fast enough. If you did you would be bottling faster?
Or,
There was a Carboy theif who stole some of your carboys..

Simple,
You did NOT drink what you have fast enough. If you did you would be bottling faster?
Or,
There was a Carboy theif who stole some of your carboys..

I still think there is a carboy fairy. It sprinkles idea dust into your sleeping mind and orders you to fill up every carboy in reach.

Trying to stay upbeat... my best friend is getting packed out today and i gotta go help watch the movers....she will be gone for good monday ....

ive never had a problem with military moves, ive been through more than i can can count between me moving and friends moving, never even batted an eye before....this one is gettin to me tho. Not to be all mushy gusy but shes the only local friend ive got.... i seem to be to blunt and scare ppl off LMAO!!!

.... i seem to be to blunt and scare ppl off LMAO!!!

Yeah your pretty tough on us here too! You're the only person on here we're afraid to say anything to or about! :(

So can you tell us some more about the strawberry/bannana smothee you made and what the fermentation looked like. Did it finish dry? Details please!:sm

Oh honey, take no notice. I'm not scared of you or intimidated. He's being funny I'm sure.
I'm so sorry your friend is moving.

Last edited:
Getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow ,now I'm having a glass of Skeeter Pee taking a break . Think I'll have a BBQ for supper that should go good with SP .

Yeah your pretty tough on us here too! You're the only person on here we're afraid to say anything to or about! :(

So can you tell us some more about the strawberry/bannana smothee you made and what the fermentation looked like. Did it finish dry? Details please!:sm

LOL!!! thanks yall are freaking great to!! and u better stay skert or ill get ya LMAO!!!

and on the smoothie, it was wonderful!!! i shud market that stuff. used kosher sea salt , dried bananna extract and dried strawberry extract, my skin is still thanking me!!! one of my many hobbies is making soap and spa stuff, its not reall pretty when im done cuz i cant seem to get the artistry down but dang does it feel nice!!!

my new title is "Home Craft W4ore" LMAO!!!!! i think DNW will stroke out if i find another hobby. cuz if its home related, i think i do it LOL!

Oh honey, take no notice. I'm not scared of you or intimidated. He's being funny I'm sure.
I'm so sorry your friend is moving.

its ok ill be fine, just kinda sucks!! thank god for face book and free long distance right!!! she will be living near napa valley so i may have to make a few trips out there LOL!!!

thanks for the kind words, i needed em today!!

At job number two of the day. Getting ready to do med rounds then go home at 9.
Gonna start the skeeter pee sometime next week.

Latest posts

Back