What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they get to move on into tournament play as a team or do they pick an "all star" team from all the teams to represent the league in tournament play?

Of those who self-nominated for the tournament (all star) team, the players vote. 8 players are chosen based on voting, with the coaches choosing the remaining 3-4. Then it's 6-7 days a week of baseball until mid July - longer if they go farther.

Of those who self-nominated for the tournament (all star) team, the players vote. 8 players are chosen based on voting, with the coaches choosing the remaining 3-4. Then it's 6-7 days a week of baseball until mid July - longer if they go farther.

With us, many many ears ago, it was 6-7 days of 2 a day practices.

Ha! A few bottles of Faux Wine! LOL That is one thing I dislike about TW. Lots and lots of wines that are nothing more than bottled bulk wines. Guess who bought the entire lot of excess bulk wine and had somebody bottled it up for them....... TW!

100% profit for them, no middle man, no three tier system (Winery ----> Wholesaler -----> Retailer)

Instead its (Winery ----> Retailer)

Total Wine run this morning.

Ha! A few bottles of Faux Wine! LOL That is one thing I dislike about TW. Lots and lots of wines that are nothing more than bottled bulk wines. Guess who bought the entire lot of excess bulk wine and had somebody bottled it up for them....... TW!

100% profit for them, no middle man, no three tier system (Winery ----> Wholesaler -----> Retailer)

Instead its (Winery ----> Retailer)

Yeah, I know. Its getting harder and harder to find 'real' stuff there. And the "Winery Direct" stuff usually disappoints me. I'd say 85-90% of what was in there today was "Winery Direct".

They have some decent wines there you just have look around and know your stuff. Look for a review from a trusted source (WA, WS etc.) I see a lot of wines from bad harvest years like this is the place that all these wines come to die a slow death on a shelf resting upright (instead of laying down) under very bright neon lights on 24/7.......

Last edited:
Back