What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked and stabilized my trilogy white. Bottled 6 gallon batch of triple berry started a 3 gallon batch of Vintners Harvest blackberry all this after getting home at 5:00 from work I'm beat. LOL but it will be worth it.

sanitizing bottles and Sparkleoiding the Cinnamon Pear. Also working on a lable that will pass the TTB scrutiny.

Cleaned out the freezer batch used things I was saving for different batches and combined them see what happens.
6lbs tripple berry
2lbs mulberry
12oz welches apple mango
16 cups of sugar starting sg of 1.070
and just for fun 6lbs zuchinni
32oz lemon juice
going with DB recipe and just adding what i find
see what happens:br

Last edited:
Spent most of the day soaking wine bottles, hoping to bottle my 2012 Pinot Noir in a week or two.
2014-06-24%2010.04.13-M.jpg

Just de-labeled and cleaned about 24 bottles that have been sitting in the sink. Need to get the naxt batch after I sanitize these ones. Going out to dinner with my wife this evening, crappy weather, my try to rack and filter the Andrea's Whine, Destiny and Concord Niagra. I also need to backsweeten the remaining Concord, Catawba and Niagra.

Cleaned out the freezer batch used things I was saving for different batches and combined them see what happens.
6lbs tripple berry
2lbs mulberry
12oz welches apple mango
16 cups of sugar starting sg of 1.070
and just for fun 6lbs zuchinni
32oz lemon juice
going with DB recipe and just adding what i find
see what happens:br

You should submit that to the db competition. Lots a crazy recipes going on in this one.

Helping my daughter and son-in-law pack and move. They were living with my wife and I for the past 6 months. They finally found a house. Yipee!!!! It's been fun but also crowded in the house for 4 adults. My wine cellar inventory should go up also, however with their mortgage payment they may not be able to afford any wine. LOL, Bakervinyard

I'm in the Wiillamette valley today wine tasting pinots at Patricia Green and Ponci vineyards. I'll provide updates later after the tasting. Had dinner last night in Portland in a Peruvian restaurant called Andina. Outstanding food. I highly recommend.

Last edited:
finally able to relax and post again

Hi, I've been so busy remodeling my house we bought in january, I've hardly had time to drink wine let alone post about it. The drywallers are hard at it in our master suite right now. Then i've only got to paint, tile the bathroom and shower, put up trim, have carpet laid, put new siding on. And still have to make the bathroom vanity. then i can start the rest of the house. so much for taking it easy when i retired. However last night i opened a bottle of last years cherry wine and it sure is good. It lost the cough syrupy taste and is really smooth now. My cranberry wine turned out very good as well. I've met a lot of my new neighbors and have been drinking more beer because 1 they do and 2 my wine is in the crawl space and not real accessible. All my wine-making gear is stored away till fall when I will make wine whether I'm done remodeling or not, gotta have priorities.

Waiting for hubby to get here. I haven't seen him for a month now. He had his last morning of work and headed out. Should be here in a few hours :db

Stuck in DC working on a nice day. But I was able to read a lot from the PA LCB on limited wineries. Almost ready to send in the state paperwork and $$, but still waiting on the TTB.

Fighting with machines. Lawn tractor broke after mowing 1/4 of the farm. And my tractor quit after digging only 6 of the 200 post holes I need to dig. I just can't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Back