What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony, that smells and tastes good just looking at the picture.....

Picked up 3 bags of triple berry mix along with a 25 pounds of sugar for the Dragon Blood Port. Sam's Club is putting me on their Christmas card list....

Back to work today but over the weekend racked 12 gal. of Coastal White and 25 gal. of Syrah. :h

Had my annual (or once every few years) physical this afternoon and got home early. FINALLY started the WinExpert South African Shiraz-Cab today, and racked the Chilean Viognier.

PS: I now know the SG of my pee. :) not the skeeter variety, the real stuff. Yes, they measured that.

sanitizing more bottles and doing some more bench testing on the Cinnamon Pear. Looks like a final SG of 1.013.

Heading home from work, may go to the local pool when I pick up our daughter since that is where she is. After that, dinner, pick up accent color paint from Lowes then off to the VFD business meeting.

Awesome day! Lunch with my daughter @ subway, picked up the boys and went to family night at the local pool, my parents showed up too! After swimming we went to Dairy queen for treats. It's been a very enjoyable day.

Gonna rack my DB to secondary, and see if the hubby wants to rack his beer.

Came home to find that the high winds had loosened some of my siding. With the help of my neighbor, I had to scamper up and down to snap the siding back in. Ladders and heights are a younger man's game.

Making a batch of EZ PZ pee tonight. Also got my order of 1000 corks from Midwest.

Mom was out at a friends son's HS graduation, so I had guys night in with my two boys. Hot dogs for dinner. I picked up the Lego Movie Blu Ray on the way home from work, so we watched that and enjoyed some popcorn (and a little Dragon Blood for Dad).

Ladders and heights are a younger man's game.

Amen, brother. I assembled a 17 foot scaffolding tower. Looks more like 40' if you ask me :) . Standing on a pair of 2x8's that are 17' off the ground while maneuvering a scaffolding ring seems harder than I seem to recall similar tasks seeming a while back!

Went straight from work to the pool. Spent about an hour and a half at the pool with my wife and daughter then headed to Lowes for paint. Came home from Lowes, had a meat ball hoagie then friends came over and we had Margaritas... Great night. Now we are getting some much needed rain...Yeah, the garden will appreciate this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back