What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive died :( ok i just feel as if i have!! i push mowed alot of our yard....dang rider is broken :( ill have the best but on the block by end of summer tho!!!!:slp

Ive died :( ok i just feel as if i have!! i push mowed alot of our yard....dang rider is broken :( ill have the best but on the block by end of summer tho!!!!:slp

Just make sure if you die by the end of the summer that they turn you over in the coffin so everyone can pay their proper respects to your new rump

:) :) :)

:):):) hells ya:):):) ill even make em bury me in shorty shorts LOL!!! seriously tho, i still need to weed the beds.......im gonna die :(

So today, I started my dandelion wine must. Then I cut the lawns and did some dishes.
And cooked some dinner. Now, I'm gonna sit on my bum and relax.

Just got home from various Borough Council meetings that started at 4:30, enjoying a glass of wine before going to bed. Tommorrow I will move 5 pallets of pavers for my patio tomorrow.

Please ensure all of the wine is bottled first so we have some to enjoy at the wake!

pppffffttttt :p heck no!! yall know more than i do!! bottle it urself at the wake!!! LMAO!!!! whatever u bottle u can bring home with u as my parting gift LMAO!!!

Waited for pavers to be delivered. Went and picked up 1 1/2 ton of 1B limestone and then moved 450 sq feet of pavers from the front of the driveway to the back yard so that I can begin to work on the patio this weekend and so that my wife had a place to park when she gets home from work. Racked, stabilized and back sweetened the Pee. Tonight I will unload the gravel from the truck. Whooo Hooo fuin filled day.

I'm getting to old for this.....:re

A little less running around then yesterday but still didn't get anything done around the house today . I'm glad I took the time to have lunch with my friend that lost her husband a month ago . Man why don't we visit our friends as much as we used to ,just because we post things on Facebook is no excuse not to call our friends & visit in person .

Today has been a little busier than usual. I mailed my taxes off... Yeah, Yeah, I know. But I believe in the 3 P's of tax preparation, Procrastinate, Procrastinate, Procrastiate!
Then I helped in my mothers yard with the million bushels of oak leaves.
Finally time for myself.
I racked my skeeter pee and backsweetened and also did the same with some strawberry jam.
Finally while cooking dinner for the wife, I talked everything over with a bottle of Merlot.

Well I finally finished the waterfall. Got 1/2 ton of river rock to go around the water fall. One by one had to be placed not dumped.
Then did brakes on my car. Some day off.. LOL
:se

wow yall have been busy!!!

i just worked then went to softball practice with ym daughter!

Tom were you able to collect the rocks or did you have to purchase them. We try to collect them whenever possible in the creeks around here for landscaping projects but also end up buying some also.

Latest posts

Back