What ever happened to...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hoe!!!!"
That's not being rude is it????
smiley4.gif

I go out "Hoe"ing almost every day all summer long- and Cindy doesn't even get mad. In fact she encourages it. She says it keeps me out of her hair
smiley3.gif
smiley36.gif

Not sure how this topic changed or came about, but I think you guys have been drinking to much wine......But that mabe good ...CHEERS..
smiley36.gif

Well? ... Appleman implided that there was a right and wrong way to use a hoe??? Edited by: Rocky Top

This is just a testament about how much we care about each other. Some may be gone but not forgotten. Each person has an important place in our lives no matter how far across the miles we are. Joining this forum and the friends I have met and the friends I would love to meet has made a very big impact on my quality of life!!!!!!

I love you all.....and no... I have not had but one glass of wine tonight!!!

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Boy, you are people are sick! Rich is talking about Hoeing and now Ramona is taking about "Joing</font>", dont you to have significant others!!!!!!

WOW What a ride
smiley32.gif
I read this from start to finish and feel like I just got off a roller coaster. Maybe I can pull you guys back to the light or at least out of the gutter.
IthinkI fallunder a couple of those subjects. Well this, takes all your time, stinks most of the time, sleeps when your awake and is awake when you want to sleep,If it doesn't want to be held you better see what its into, and no one warned me. Her nick name is WEET WEET. http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq199/dabbersmud/?action=view&amp;current=IMG_0434.jpg</A>

I couldn't post a picture access denied.
smiley3.gif

Since this seems to be a free for alltopic I did pitch some yeast in two vn kits yesterday. Its been awhile and boy it felt GOOOOD.

dfwwino said:
What does it cost for 3 Hoes in Way Upstate NY?

Not sure how I missed your reply but I have heard they are cheaper a little further north in Montreal. I have no personal experience, so I can't say......

By the way..................
By the way, what ever happened to djcoop?

Latest posts

Back