What do you want for Christmas?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you want for Christmas? (not counting "world peace" etc!)

• Another new carboy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A "Fine Vines" gift certificate of any amount

• A "surprise" kit you may have never chosen

• A delivery truck from Brehm's at your door

• ANYTHING but another wine toy!

• Total voters

OilnH2O

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christmas is just a few days away and I was wondering what you would REALLY like Santa to put under the tree! Just for fun -- I too want world peace, our service-men and -women home, and the future bright for my kids and their kids.
Merry Christmas to you all and "fresh squeezin's" in 2007 for everyone-- what a great group!

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Santa already brought my gift...a 46" Samsung DLP HDTV!!!

High Definition Cable Box with DVR $10.00 a month

Awesome shows on HD Discovery Channel $0.00

WatchingtheRed Sox kick the Yankees's butt in High Def...Priceless!!!!

I would just like the new year to be better for my family than last year was!

I'd like all the people I love to have a GREAT Christmas!! And know I love them!!
smiley31.gif

Peace in the world.

More time to spend with family and friends who are far away.

Health and happines for those I love.

More wine

More plants.

A house

Ramona Edited by: rgecaprock

I wish for all those who have loved ones gone, lost, a child without familyor the compassion that was once in their hearts, to be with someone to share these Holidays.
For the one who sits home alone or has no home,lonely, for the joys of life have past them by, and now they just sit and wait. For those in pain, let the pain subside and for those struggling to survive weather it be financially, health, or other,let the holiday bring a joy to their lives and let the new year bring a new and brighter beginning for all of us. Merry Christmas to everyone and may God Bless us all!Edited by: jsmahoney

And, for me!! I would like my living room to be finished in the remodeling zone, and my wine room to be started in the remodeling along with extra carboys, fermentation buckets, and some wine kits to start. That's all!
smiley36.gif

Well, the one Wine related gift I know I am getting is some type of electronic wine bottle chiller. I found this out yesterday as I was at the Mall finishing my Wife's shopping with the kids and one of them said "hey, there is that woman from the school". I turned in time to see one of our employees who walked within 4 ft of us and didn't see us walking the other way. She was carrying a box that wasn't in a bag.

The wife had sent her to pick up some last minute gifts for her while she was in Baton Rouge. What was really funny was the wife gets home later that afternoon and is beaming with pride about her gift to me. I said to her HMMM, I wonder what that is. She said I would never guess so I had to call her bluffLOL.

Happy Holidays to all

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

For the Poll, I chose a surprise kit, But what I really want for Christmas is something I get every day of the year. A wonderfull family that is loving and supportive, a wife who is so much more than a friend, confidont and lover, she is shear spectical in my eyes. I have wonderfull friends, a job and of course hobbies. My health is good, and should be that way for a few more years. And I have the ability to make every day I waken, better than the day before.

Boy, all these picture are great. Now I know who most everyone is. The
video that Masta did was great but left me guessing as to who was who
on most of you.

Back