What do you want for Christmas?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
I really don't need or want anything but if I did I would like to have in this order:

1. Floor Corker
2. Bottle filler
3. Kegging system

Did I say I really don't need or want anything?:mny

Just a few thoughts...

wishlist.jpg

Why do you want an acid testing kit when you also have a ph meter on there? Besides you also already have the S02 tester.

I want the Stainless filler set up on Valley Vintner but not at that price.

Come on Wade just because I know what I am getting doesn't mean I can't have it on my wish list. What if I p*** of Santa and she returns it. LOL

Admittedly, I never tested for acid before. Just a question, you don't use these in conjunction with each other?

I just use a normal refractometer that has auto temp and thats fine for me. As for the acid testing kit and ph meter, you dont need all that to do the job, most likely would make it easier but there is a line I draw between just being out of control. I like to make the job at hand easier but also keep it simple stupid also.

I need a few more 6 gallon carboys, But I realy want a vacuum pump. I have a good set up now. Just want to make it easier and quicker.

Come to think of it..add a few carboys to that list as ALL are full. Refracotor meters..What....What..what

I know I need a lot of wine making equipment but the only thing right now that I really what is the wife to come though her operation without any complications and back home before Christmas

I know I need a lot of wine making equipment but the only thing right now that I really what is the wife to come though her operation without any complications and back home before Christmas

I"ll put that on my wish list, too.

Money so I can buy the lumber needed to get my press into operating order.. And more money for apples to try out my new press.. And even more money for more equipment or more batches of wine..

I put this on my list also. The other stuff is all just material stuff (God I love my toys) but not neccasary. The biggest reason I never tested my wine in the past is because up intil this past Fall I always did kits mostly.

I'll ADD to my list also

PH Tester... an empty wall to build a giant wine rack..... a couple of carboys 6 & 3 Gallon variety each... more room to make more wine... and of course more stuff to ferment & the time to do it

1. Some more 5 & 6 Gal Carboys!
2. Vinmetrica
3. Digital Ph Meter
4. Digital Brix Meter
5. & Someone to help me finish building my bar so i can organize my wine making Equipment!

I want a few dozen cases of clean bottles that have no need to be delabeld. LOL
Other than that, I think I'm all set on wine making gear. A few kits would be nice.. OR a few lugs of graps showing up haha.
Non wine related... one of those powermat charges for my iphone 4 would be nice

Latest posts

Back