What do you want for Christmas?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Some more 5 & 6 Gal Carboys!
2. Vinmetrica
3. Digital Ph Meter
4. Digital Brix Meter
5. & Someone to help me finish building my bar so i can organize my wine making Equipment!

Come on Sly, that was my exact list with the bar added on to it. LMAO want me to tell you where to go for the best prices. I already did the home work.:b I think I had one more thing though that you didn't list. HA HA I even included pictures! There is another thread like this started already.

Crap! Of course i didn't think to do a search for "christmas list!"
Yes i would like the link to that though. I def would like to check a few things off my list.

All I really want for Christmas is for our Family to be able to spend the holiday together. As of now it looks like I'll get my wish. Joshua is supposed to be able to get leave from USMC MCAS Beaufort and be home. I will have everything I could possibly want if that still holds true.

God bless our Military Personnel both home and abroad, say a prayer for their safety and prayers that they make it home to spend future holidays with their families. We don't know how good we have it due to their service.

All are in my prayers this holiday season.

God Bless.

That refractometer is fairly reasonable on Amazon. About $65.00 less then other sites.

I would like to get one of these for sure, ill have to check out amazon. Ive got another 2 years till my grapes will be ready but that will def help me out! Thanks for the link!

All I really want for Christmas is for our Family to be able to spend the holiday together. As of now it looks like I'll get my wish. Joshua is supposed to be able to get leave from USMC MCAS Beaufort and be home. I will have everything I could possibly want if that still holds true.

God bless our Military Personnel both home and abroad, say a prayer for their safety and prayers that they make it home to spend future holidays with their families. We don't know how good we have it due to their service.

All are in my prayers this holiday season.

God Bless.

ffemt, Glad to hear your Son will be home for Xmas. This will be the second Xmas in a row that my Son in Law won't be home. He is a corpman attached to a Marine battalion.

Latest posts

Back