What are you getting for Christmas?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericurl

The Ferminator
Reaction score
I mainly just want to crow and gloat.

I'M GETTIN A KITCHENAID MIXER!!!!

I got the 5 qt, which is regularly $449. Kohl's has it on sale for $349. When you add it to your cart, it drops the price down to $314. Add in CYBERSAVE promo code and that knocks it down to $251.99.
It also has a $50 rebate, plus I get $75 in Kohl’s bucks, so really when it’s all said and done, I will have spent $126.99 on a brand new Kitchenaid.
Manthing is gonna kick in $80 as part of my Christmas present so...yeah....$46.99 for a Kitchenaid Mixer.

I am ridiculously excited over it.

I've been wanting a KA mixer for a while now, but my other hobbies keep getting the call. Congrats. A great piece of gear, and you got a good deal.

I was hoping to score a Vinmetrica SC 300, but a great deal on a new snowboard trumped that.

Runningwolf,
That'll be a nice present.

I got a Lenovo Thinkpad last spring and I love it.

Seth, those are fancy glasses! I hope Santa brings them for you.

An oak barrel?? Really?

I need details. What's the first thing you are going to fill it with?

same thing as I got last year:

Nothing, Nada, zip, zilch, Aniyo, hapana, Không !!!

Four calling birds...... Three French Hens.....Two Turtle Doves..... And a Partridge in a Pear Treee............ :)

well i just bought a 50 inch smart tv...and I had purchased boise accostica speakers, so this year my gift to myself is a Arcam FMJ AVR360BLA audio/video reciever......I love my sound.

Nothing, as the womanthing(had to take a page from jericurl's book) and I are going to Bora Bora in May.

Don't know and won't know til Christmas, which is the way I like it.

Jeri, I'm normally like Julie - I prefer a surprise, but this year it's an "all family" gift for me: my parents, Bryan's parents, and Bryan. Which, of course, means that I have to make the arrangements :) I think they want me to keep making them wine...BTW, I've totally been lusting after a KA mixer for years!

TBC on the first thing to go in, but after that it will be the fresh juice buckets that I have on the go with my Dad & Brother-in-law.

James, you sound like my brother: all music all the time! We get music from him for EVERY occasion :)

D.J., can you pack me in your suitcase? Lol. Great gift!

James, you sound just like Manthing.

He was making noises about wanting a new receiver and speakers. I have no idea why he is no longer happy with what we have. He started explaining himself and I zoned out.
I can handle myself decently around electronics, computers, and gaming, etc, but he takes it to a whole other level.

I'm getting Manthing a WACOM drawing tablet and he started yapping about some kind of software he is getting to use in animation and some other kind of electronic gadget that he wants to set up and run it all through.

Bora Bora.....

sigh
That sounds so lovely.
You must share a ton of pictures with us when you return.

I do usually like to be surprised and do the surprising, but this year the deals we found were just too good to pass up. We can both be rather picky though, so we both had to seek input from the other.
We are lucky that we both have incomes and no children.
That makes it much easier to buy whatever we want after the bills are handled.

Latest posts

Back