Wester PA'ers 2011 Get Together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Mark your calendar for March 12th for another group get together. All are invited (Don't know how I'm going to find seats for 6,000 members) to my place in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. We can start around 2 or 3:00 in the afternoon for food, wine and usual exagerated story telling.

I figured that making it early afternoon would allow those who have to get up early (Dan) to make the voyage can still get home at a reasonable bedtime, or we can make it into a sleepover?

Weather permitting of course and I'm planning a dual candy cane wine evaluation along with possibly our Jalapeno Wine. I have the entire evening saved for us so no one has to leave early if they don't want too.

If you would like to attend post below and I'll send you the address and directions as we get closer. Bring your spouse and plan on having a great time.:db:db

On another note Thank you to all of you over the past year who have made this a great hobby and a real joy for us. We love it!

Steve and Marilyn:b

Calendar is marked! Now I have to find some of the peppermint syrup Tom got, for my Candy Cane wine.

party_on.gif

LOLLYPOP.gif

Mike & I will be there. What do want us to bring besides wine?

I got everything. No need to bring anything but yourselves and maybe some restraints for Dan. Spring is around the corner and you know how he gets:tz

Great looking portrait of you & your cat Dan......

Steve:
I will be coming with the wife (Helen), need directions & if I can bring anything else..... Will be bringing some of my wine ireguardless....

Al

I'm so sad I can't make it. I really am. I'm going to have to drown my sorrow in some Florida sunshine. Have a great time. I'll try to catch you at the next one. Dan and Julie, thanks for the well wishes. Mike

We'll be there. Hope there is not a problem bringing the little one. Let us know what you want us to bring and we'll talk about you open dates for sometime in May later.

We'll be there. Hope there is not a problem bringing the little one. Let us know what you want us to bring and we'll talk about you open dates for sometime in May later.

Doug the birthday girl is no problem! Bring her as I know we will get along well since we are the same age. I was going to set up my system for some music but she can watch a movie on the big screen. Bring some if you like or choose from a wide assortment of our collection.

You need not bring anything as I am planning on a bunch of food and cheese to cleanse your pallet between wines. I'll have some chicken tenders and fries too.

I have a bridal shower the following weekend... I wish I could come :(

Come on that's a lame excuse! Your party is the following weekend not this particular Saturday. Sheesh you're just getting married, everyone does that several times LOL
Really Daisy, thats a bummer as we all look forward to meeting you.

Not my shower... I just started a new job and I can't get off two weekends in a row :(

Are we planning anything this summer?

Well then count me in for any gathering in June or beyond... Just let me know at least 3 weeks out so I can request off... :)

Not my shower... I just started a new job and I can't get off two weekends in a row QUOTE]

Daisy, what time sre you finished. My wife plans, whether any others are, going into the evening. Of course she doesn't have far to go.

My step daughter and son in law may come over. He's a beer brewing newbie. Maybe Mike could give him a tip or two.

Latest posts

Back