Wester PA'ers 2011 Get Together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks there is lot's of action in Northwest PA. Doug is having a party this month in Pittsburgh. On June 4th my wife and I are having another winemakers party at our house and in July Julie will be hosting one near Butler. If anyone is interested in attending please pm us with your email address. I need Vic, Flem, Almargita and Daisy to please pm me your email addresses so I can send you the details and add you to my winemakers contact list. Larry you are also about the same distance from me as most the people from Pittsburgh. We would love to have you now that you're retired and looking for something to do.

wine_2.jpg

View attachment Wine Party Jun 4 2011 Blank.pdf

Larry you are also about the same distance from me as most the people from Pittsburgh. We would love to have you now that you're retired and looking for something to do.

Thanks for the kind offer Dan. Right now I'm not going to plan that far ahead. And gas will probably up to 5.00 a gallon by then. :D
:b

Latest posts

Back