West Coast Wine Road Trip Pics are up!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, we got to keep Waldo happy with pics.
smiley36.gif

Its certainly hard to get back into the groove after 2 weeks off!

Mike, looks like you had a great time. You took some great pics that could make some awsome labels. I'm glad you had a nice trip.

BOB

Mike, I really enjoyed seeing your photos of some of my favorite wineries. Thanks for sharing them.

Robert

Wow, that was living! Thanks for sharing and Im so happy to see that your wife is so much better now and enjoying life!!!!!!!

OK Mike....Im happy
smiley4.gif
Nice pictures indeed but where the hell are the one of you DRINKING wine man !!!!

Ha!

Enjoying a nice glass of J. Bookwalter "Subplot 23" as I write this.

OMG! Amazing Bordeaux blend that can be picked up for as little as $8.99 online. Not one of my cellaring wines but if it taste this good now........
smiley17.gif

great website...you have an *eye* for things, including photography and writing....so Glenn Ford was your grandfather? on mom's side or dad's...loved him in 3:10 to Yuma...and never would have seen that until i saw Russell Crowe's outstanding performance in the remake

Nope, oldest daughters boyfriend.

He is not interested in the "Hollywood business" at all and is about as down to earth as the come. He is a high tech "economist" for a legal team that works up intellectual property or "IP" damage claims. About as nice a guy as they come, almost channeling Jimmy Stewart when he talks!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back