Was a Busy Day At The Cats Meow Winery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scatters of smate or matters of state
The Polish Princesss to meet
I can hardly wait

waldo, be prepared for a visitor first week of july. I'm not letting any excuses get in my way this trip. I want to see the new cellar!

Waldo,

I just saw your "How to" video on making Muscadine on youtube. The Willy Nelson was a nice touch...

For those who haven't seen it go to the How To section of this forum
and look for Waldo's Muscadine. Waldo has a link there to youtube. I
wish I could do that. Good presentation!

Thanks Jack..glad you liked it and hope it was informative. I believe I may try a redo here before long and make it a little better.

We had our annual family reunion this pastweekend and there was quite a bit of interest and visitation to The Cats Meow Winery Cellar. A good bit of my wines are now dispersed across the State and Country for that matter as we had relatives from 4 other states that came. Did a "Hillbilly" theme this year and it was a blast. Here is one picture of me, in all of my radiant glory, catching up on what going on in Indiana ( We have all out of State guests bring a newspaper from their area)
2007reunion36.jpg

So it's now back to making more wine and restocking again

LMAO....son you gots to get yourselfa toofbrush cause yer teef are gettin a bit yeller!
smiley36.gif

What did you have to eat Waldo? I always like salivating- or like you say slobberin'- over your barbeque meals.

Ain't that the way you dress everyday? That corncobb pipe looks awfully clean to be used much!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: appleman

masta said:
LMAO....son you gots to get yourselfa toofbrush cause yer teef are gettin a bit yeller!
smiley36.gif

I brushes them once a week whether they need it or not masta

appleman said:
What did you have to eat Waldo? I always like salivating- or like you say slobberin'- over your barbeque meals.

Ain't that the way you dress everyday? That corncobb pipe looks awfully clean to be used much!
smiley36.gif

possumnbeans.jpg

Dang it Waldo,

I coulda had me some of that there possum n beans myself this weekend. Weren't no phone reception or I woulda called ya up fer the recipe,out in the sticks where we was but had one in the trap.......would have made a fine meal.....Delux!!!

20070628_172733_100_2003_Small.jpg

Danggggggggggg Ramona....ya still got that rascal...He looks good enuff to stuff with some sweet taters. Aint nuttin better than sweet tater stuffed possum belly with some grits, chitlin breadand bulgarian buttermilk

Latest posts

Back