Waldo and 5000 posts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky_Top

Reaction score
It will not be too long before the great Waldo (Santa)hits 5,000 posts. Thanks for all the great info Waldo. Here's hoping for another 5,000 posts from the Cat's Meow Winery
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Appleman,

I think he is trying to pass you in messages sent.
smiley36.gif

I think I have looked back through the archives and read each and everyone of them! Very much worth the time spent!
smiley20.gif

So at 5000 posts is there an appropriate award like a gold plated air-lock? Or maybe a great T-Shirt, "I'm a toy from the Winemaker's Toy Store." Way to go Waldo!
smiley32.gif

There's a few here, and Waldo is definitely one of them, That can teach all of life lessons in less than 1000 post............. the rest is just so many nothings that add up to something (from "You've Got Mail")

Thanks for sharing all you have Waldo......ummm.............. Santa

Well, i'm almost there folks. Sitting here and thinking my next post should be something really profound and thought provoking so as to be an inspiration to all those waiting with anticipation on where myy 5000th post will be and what it will be about

Waldo,

Think it'sa milestone that you WILL reach hopefully today
smiley20.gif
NEXT milestone is 10,000??
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back