Visitor!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I had a visitor today from Utah who snuck in to my state. You might recognize the name as he frequents this sight often. Goodfella was here on work but had enough time to stop by and have a few drinks with me and I grabbed a pic for you guys cause I know Id be linched by Waldo and a few others if I didnt so heres a pic of Goodfella, my son, and I in the wine room. We also exchanged a few bottles of wine of coarse.
20100621_213313_Picture.jpg

very nice.....and in the words of the old Everett Leader Herald...my old hometown...'a good time was had by all'

nice to put faces to names! is he on the way to NH?

He's a good fella for sure!

Not so sure about the other shady character in the photo.
smiley36.gif

Nice pic guys!

What a nice surprise for you. It must have been nice to have an adult visitor after a half dozen screaming 12 year old girls! Goodfella you must have gotten lost somewhere in the midwest to end up at Wade's place.

Now I see what your yeast selection guide is Wade- off to the right of goodfella in that picture- ye olde dartboard!

I like the "carboy"-themed decorating scheme.
smiley36.gif

Also noted the wall-hung speaker nestled between the glassware - what happens to the glasses when you crank that up, I wonder?

wade hear you have a pump to rack with and a diagram showing how....would like to see....

Do a search for vacuum degas by either Wade or Appleman and you'll find a host of threads.

Here is a quick pic but there are more out there:

2-2.jpg

drgags said:
wade hear you have a pump to rack with and a diagram showing how....would like to see....

It was funny... I had asked Wade for his address so I could send him a wine he helped me with, I looked at the address and remembered I was going to CT for work this week. I pulled up mapquest and was only about 25 minutes away.

Had a great time with Wade and his boy!!! even after a long day of travel.

Yep, was a blast. Wish he had more time but it was great that he was able to make time at all with the busy schedule he was holding here and amazing that he was as close as he was considering where he lives! Its so tuff being given bottles of wine much less a port as I want to pop it but really want to let it properly age like a port should. I still have Jobe's 2006 Port, Waldo's Muscadine, and and now 2 more Ports!
smiley5.gif

AHHH....so that is what you two look like. I had you guys looking a lot "shadier" than that!!!!
smiley36.gif
Good picture of you both.

Here is another picture of me...

I had cloths and a hat when I went to Wades house, but here is how I usually look....

20100623_163907_bodybuilder.jpg

Wade, I don't think there are enough steroids in the world to make a guy that shape, except for maybe that little black patch if he took that many!

Latest posts

Back