Vines Are In

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamsterjohn

Reaction score
IMG00022-20110520-1040.jpg
IMG00021-20110518-1029.jpg

My 6 vines came yesterday, and today I planted them. Now the fun starts.

Thanks, ill be looking down the tubes everyday now,LOL

I've had grape vines for 10 years now and still get out there every day to look at them so don't feel bad if your doing it from now on. And I do have to agree very nice job on the prep and planting!

Lime looking into your first primary bucket!!!! Looks great there John, any chance of letting us know what they are unless I missed that?

WOW those look great. I just heard today that a few of the local vineyards are starting to pull out the concords and planting more wine grapes. Welches is giving them big Balls and they are looking to buy them elsewhere cheaper instead of from the local growers in their backyard.

Where did you get your "Marquette" sign made? I need to get some signs made so when I get "old timers" I'll remember what I planted...

Nice job there teamsterjohn my Marquettes are three years old now and just starting to give me grapes now the real work begins for you learning how to prune for the next three years you will spend more time with them then your wife

I can't see a single vine in that picture, but the infrastructure looks great! Just kidding about the vines, I know they are in there somewhere and at this point just look like sticks anyways! It won't be long and you will have some grapes.

Thanks everyone. Wade, I cant make the sign any bigger,lol. Runningwolf, I bought the sign at Double A Vineyards.

Latest posts

Back