TWO NEW LABELS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I haven't posted any new labels in a while. Here are a couple.
20060729_140508_cherry_pom_labe.jpg

20060729_140606_gray_chad_label.jpg
Been kind of pre-occupied lately. Had some time today. How is everyone else doing with your labels? RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Love the chardonnay label. How does it print out?

I'm getting very lax with labels lately. I guess, too much other stuff going on... I just transferred 3 750ml bottles to ~4 189 ml bottles and labled them with masking tape and a ball-point pen.

smiley19.gif

I know, not good, but what can ya do?

Between computer problems, as well as many others, where is the time? I haven't bottled 2 wines which are needed, but I'm hoping bulk aging will do them some good.

Life sure gets hectic sometimes. Too bad I don't have the ideas for a quick label anymore....

Those sure are nice labels Ramona....
Been in a label rut since the beginning, use the same format just change the name..
Guess I am too cheap to use all that ink......maybe I could get a job someplace and use the printer at work....?
smiley17.gif

Very nice Romona. Its hard for me to get motivated with daily temps at 100 to 105 can't wait for fall
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">very nice Romona.... Ive been in a rut myself, with daily temps at 100 to 105.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Bill B,

I know what you mean. I've had alot of issues taking up alot of my time so it's been kind of hard to get into anything else lately,

Ramona,,,,,,,,,,,and the heat doldrums too!!!

I really love the Cherry Pomegranate. We keep using the same few labels, but they're kind of our trade mark labels. I have been coming up with some fun strip labels for our beers though. Picture to the left or above with what the beer is to the right or under the pic. Now I have to get them on the bottles!
smiley9.gif

It's hot and humid up here today. A good day to stay inside and play with wines.

I am sure someone else can do a better job of this than I can, but this might get you started...
Click on the little REPLY button in the top right corner of the previous post...or on this one....
Write your post info then click on the IMAGE UPLOAD box, it has a little blue arrow on it.... Go from there, find your image and give it a try.
NOTE: The image has to be small and cannot have a name on it that contains any symbols...like @#$%, for some reason those won't come through...
I had a hard time loading photos, then got the hang of it....Good Luck!!!

1.You have to use the reply buttonto a previous post or start a new topic to get to the image loading icon. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
2. Click on the image loading icon
post_button_image.gif
and image properties box will open.

3. Click on the browse button and find your image where it is located on your hard drive or disk.

<?:namespace prefix="v" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml"/><?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><?:namespace prefix="o" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice"/><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" u2:ext="edit">4. When you find your file click on it and then click open so the path to your image is now in the box next to the browse button.</O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>
<O:LOCK aspectratio="t" u2:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" u2:ext="edit">
5. Click the upload button <O:LOCK aspectratio="t" u2:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>
<O:LOCK aspectratio="t" u2:ext="edit">
6. You can now preview your image to make sure you have done it correctly and then click ok and then picture will show up in your post.</O:LOCK></V:SHAPE></> </O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>

Nice labels Ramona!!

I don't have labels for my 3 wines (Santa Ynez Syrah, Dry Creek Chardonnay and Lodi Zin) yet. I have just finished naming all of them and now comes the hard part...creating the label. I have some photo editing software (from ArcSoft), but it is not doing the trick. I would love to be able to take a photograph and turn it into a water color or oil painting for the label. Has anybody done that and can display the results?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott, I use Print Shop for my labels and there is a place for artistic applications to change a picture to water color, impressionistic. etc.it really makes a nice effect. I will check when I get home tonight and see if I can post some examples for you and see if it isan effect that you would like.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Thanks Ramona.

I think my wife bought Print Shop. I'll have to check it out tonight.

Let me see if I can do this. These are my first two labels after 8- 6
gallon batches of wine. Its about time I start labeling them as I'm
starting to have a hard time figuring out what some of them are so here
it goes.
20060816_144913_Pear_Printg.jpe
20060816_144946_cranbog.jpg

Edited by: wadewade

Hey, I did it. And heres one more label for my wine that I havent even started yet due to funds.

Oops , I guess I'm gonna have to change the month on that label!
20060816_154518_Bee_hive.jpg

Edited by: wadewade

Thank you. I did these in the cheesy program (Paint) that comes with just about every computer in the acceceries.

This is going to be a trial 1 gallon batch but have have created label because I predict good things.
20060817_180037_Kiwi.jpg

Latest posts

Back