Time to go home

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanMan

Reaction score
Well the time has come for the house that I am building to be done and hand the owner the keys. That means that I get to go home for good and spend some much needed time with my family. The only downside is I do not have internet at my home so I will only be on WMT once a week or so when I go to the inlaws house. Its OK I like them! But I will miss being on here every day for 2-3 hours a day. Did I mention I need to get internet?
So I will see you all around just not as often as usual.

See ya soon
Cheers
Chris

Chris take care. I always enjoy your posts and look forward to hearing from you when you can get on. By the way you know the rules. Lets see some more pictures of the completed house. I believe you posted some quite awhile ago.

I plan on taking pictures before I leave tomorow and will post them ASAP

Where were you building this house?

In Newport Tenneesee

Here is a preview of the goods

Baseball178.jpg

No it is pine with 716 natural cedar tone stain from olympic.

Looks great Chris! We lived in a log cabin when I was growing up, they are beautiful and have wonderful character.1

Very nice job, LanMan! Is that a stone-faced foundation over concrete block? Were the logs pre-cut? The setting looks magnificent. What is the approximate sf?

When I get the interrior picsI will put some up here. Thanks for the compliments everyone

That looks great man.

I used to do dozens of that basic style house plans a year a few years ago, but construction just isn't happening here right now. Oh well, it gives me time for playtime in the vineyard and winery.

Latest posts

Back