The Wine Station

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing Dan, he either already has one, or has one on order. :sm

I didnt say he was going to use it to drink it. He just buys everything up to show all us up! He probably doesn't know how to use any of it though!!! Hehehehe

Anyone know how much it is? When I click on order it is just an order form. It doesn't give the price.

The old saying "if you have to ask you probably cant afford it"!!!! LOL

Mike, that one blows, it doesnt pour the wine!!!! LOL Way too much work to pour your own!!!

Last edited:
I actually saw one of the 4 bottle units at a wine store.......they used it for self service wine tastings! Definitely very cool piece of equipment!

Dispensers

I was at a wine store in Italy last year, and they had dozens of similar machines. All set to only pour an ounce. You bought a card for 10 Euros that went in the machine. Then you could wander through the store trying all these different wines. Some very inexpensive. Some up to 5 euros a shot.

People were lined up. The tour buses were bringing them in. They were making a lot of money just doing taste tests.

Latest posts

Back