That's me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabloferretta

Future senior Member
Reaction score
Hi my friends, I am your friend Pablo with French origin, I just come from larger production sites in Alsace with great wine recognized as the finest wines in France and around the world. Delighted to join my friends.:b

Two

My post has been viewed more than 40 times and despite that no member has written me a welcome. It's really sad for me again as not to be framed out.:hug

So sorry for the omission. We are actually a rather friendly bunch. What wines do you make?

Welcome, and apologies. I've been swamped for the last 3 days turning buckets of juice into young wine. I admit I read your post but didn't have the strength to respond. But I wanted to!!

Pam in cinti

/thats-me-

Hello Pabloferreta,
Welcome to the forum.
I like the way you put "future senior member." That was very clever!
Corinth:r

My friends I'm really thrilled & delighted by your quick response, I can only be proud that I have great friends who will help me here on the forum. Thank you to all without exception:h

Welcome Pablo!

We are happy to have you join us and we are looking forward to your contributions from France.

Best, Fran.

Latest posts

Back