Thanks to all of Fine Wine members

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrick1

Junior
Reaction score
First of all my thanks to George who without his forward thinking and love of fellowship all of us would have no place to meet like this... George you are a great man.... alot of things cost here but george is always free with his knowledge as are the rest of us. Most winerys play the cloak and dagger game when you ask about recipes here you ask for a recipe and get 20 answers and suggestions

Now for me, I am 42 years old and got into this with my brother who had made wine before and wanted to pass on his hobby to me.. I live in the belt buckle of the bible belt in south Mississippi. As i have finally got a couple of carboys into bottles my little gonna make wine as christmas gifts has gone WAY out of control
smiley36.gif
I have converted 6 people into winemakers so far and still have no wine to stock back yet .. BUT this is about to change over the next three weeks i have 6 to 8 carboys coming off and there is going to be a major bottling party at my house
smiley17.gif

I haven't said much on here,but i read at least once a day and can't wait to come meet all of you at winestock this year and share my stories of my goof ups and funny moments in my winemaking... As i gain more experince I will start sharing with the rest of the group my opinions!!

I have finally got my order over 500 bucks so i can get into the club as well
of course i have been ordering for alot of people here so that helped a bunchI have 10 carboys running and had to order another tonight to get all the wine my new friends want to try going
smiley4.gif

Once again I wish to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart and think this forum is outstanding and recommend it to all who are making wine
Patrick

Sounds like you opened your own "Ferment On Premises" store there. Thats great Patrick.

Patrick, we are glad to have you here! Keep those converts coming on over. I look forward to meeting you at WineStock! It WILL be the social event of the year for the Dallas area.

20070429_111258_4228_Small.jpg

I do hope they all realize a real Princess is going to attend
smiley32.gif
Should be
brushing up on there Royalty etiquette !
smiley14.gif
Edited by: JWMINNESOTA

It is always a pleasure to talk to fellow wine makers. I wish I had more time to spend on the phone and in the store. Hopefully, someday, I will have more employees which will free up my time to be able to help more. Thank you for the most kind words.
smiley9.gif

To bad I did not live around therte as I can use a job that I would
really like and Youd have a built in night watchman as Id never
leave!
smiley36.gif

Only problem with that is when you came back to work in the morning
there would be no kits to sell as I would have started fermenting them
all.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

Back