Tea Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's worth a try. I haven't had any problems since I started to say that it's perfume. You might also try sending "marinade" and you wouldn't be lying either.

LOL. Gotcha. I will have to try at least.I might not get the warning this time.

Where do i get on the mailing list!
smiley2.gif

Hahhahaha,

You need to get those 189 ml bottles and send a sampler. It seems to be working very well for me so far. Lots of different wines in one little package.

Med,

If I get my pic posting right I will
post you a pic of mine. It looks like a Bourbon whisky. I just don't
think it will have the same kick lol. I don't know if my using fresh
brewed tea made a difference or not though. All the recipes I have seen
call for instant. I just don't like instant, so made my own recipe. I
hope I gets better with age though. When I tasted a about a month ago I
didn't care for it but age helps any wine (imao).

Chirs

Edited by: greenbean

Yes, Chris it helps to a point depending on the chemistry in that wine.

Well, so far the chamomile tea wine is disappointing. I started it either a couple of days before or a couple of days after christmas. It smelled so nice when I started it, but it seems to have lost all it's aroma as well. I really haven't tasted it, but it seems a little .... boring (I know, what can you expect, the tea tastes boring too)....

Oh well. I hope it will turn out eventually.

Boring is a common wine dilemma. Usually calls for either sweetening up, adding acid, or blending.

I posted a pic of my tea wine in the wine photos. Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Chris

How is the tea prepared, you boil the tea bags, or let "Mother Nature" do a sun tea? I noticed a extreme taste difference between the two. (This is in reference to just tea in itself, not finished wine)

I took fresh brewed tea,sultana's (for body), and lemon peal. That is not counting yeast nutrient ect..

I'm not familiar with that brand, is that from a Health Food store or a "speciality shop?"

Latest posts

Back