strawberry

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

hounddawg

Dawg
Reaction score
got my strawberry must ferment started today,, used 3 concentrates from homewinery.com to add to 13 gallons of water, nutrients per directions, SSG 1.095, a few days later than i had expected, getting older, just happy to still be pitting along, 1'm putting away my 2 - 14 gallon fermenter barrels, going to dig out 2 more food grade brute 30 gallon fermenter barrels, that'll be three of them in my wine room, yawl addicted me long ago, but i have fell deeper into my addiction, now mind you i barely drink, it is the making and crafting of it that all yawl are guilty of, lol
Dawg

DizzyIzzy

Reaction score
got my strawberry must ferment started today,, used 3 concentrates from homewinery.com to add to 13 gallons of water, nutrients per directions, SSG 1.095, a few days later than i had expected, getting older, just happy to still be pitting along, 1'm putting away my 2 - 14 gallon fermenter barrels, going to dig out 2 more food grade brute 30 gallon fermenter barrels, that'll be three of them in my wine room, yawl addicted me long ago, but i have fell deeper into my addiction, now mind you i barely drink, it is the making and crafting of it that all yawl are guilty of, lol
Dawg
I just came off their site. Did you use the fruit puree vs. fruit base?

Latest posts